January 1, 2022: MN Inter-Fashion Ltd. created through the merger of ”Nippon Steel Trading Corporation’s textile business” and ”Mitsui Bussan I-Fashion Ltd.”
Textiles Division, Nippon Steel Trading Corporation
- Established as ‘Itoman Shoten’
- Absorbed Ataka & Co., Ltd.’s textile division
- Changed its trade name to ‘Itoman Corporation’
- Sumikin Bussan Kaisha, Ltd. and Itoman Corporation merged
- Became ‘NIPPON STEEL & SUMIKIN BUSSAN CORPORATION’ upon merger of Nittetsu Shoji Co., Ltd. and Sumikin Bussan
- Changed its trade name to ‘Nippon Steel Trading’
Mitsui Bussan I-Fashion Ltd.
- Established as a complementary company to Mitsui & Co.’s textile division (at that time) Traded as ‘Mitsui Bussan Inter-Fashion Ltd.’
- Merged with Bussan International Textiles Ltd. (BIT), a trading company specializing in fabrics
- Merged with B.M.C. LTD., a brand marketing company
- Merged with Mitsui Bussan Techno Products Co., Ltd. Trade name changed to ‘Mitsui Bussan I-Fashion Ltd.